Mulberry Station Neighborhood in Sicklerville, NJ
Mulberry Station is a neighborhood in Sicklerville, New Jersey that is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Mulberry Station represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mulberry Station are about $199,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with 3-4 bedrooms and 2-3 bathrooms.
Homes in Mulberry Station are on the market for an average of 159 days and are typically purchased at close to asking price. Property taxes hover around $8,899 per year. On average, homes here are $94 per square foot and typically list for around $215,000.
Facts About Mulberry Station
- Current Prices: $179,900 to $334,900
- Closed Prices: $169,900 to $279,500
- Median Sale Price: $239,900
- Average cost per sq ft: $85
- Association Fee Ranges: $0
- Type: Single Family Home
- Age: 1990 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.: 1,680 to 2,851sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5 bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4 bathrooms
- Schools: Gloucester Township Public Schools
If you are interested in homes for sale in this Sicklerville neighborhood, please use my online property search tool to find the home that is right for you. If you plan on selling your home, I can offer you a free home resale valuation.
Emily Stewart – Realtor ®
HomeSmart First Advantage Realty
498 Kings Hwy N
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034