Stonebridge Run Neighborhood in Sicklerville, NJ
- Current Prices: $155,000 to $269,900
- Closed Prices: $114,400 to $319,900
- Median Sale Price: $244,500
- Average $ per sq ft: $121
- Association Fee Ranges: $0,$1 to $195/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age: 1991 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.: 1,248 to 3,062sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 to 5bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: 0 – 5+ acres
Homes for Sale in Stonebridge Run
In terms of home type, Stonebridge Run features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in this community represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stonebridge Run are about $100,000 – $280,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with 3-4 bedrooms and 2-3 bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street and other.
Homes in Stonebridge Run are on the market for an average of 132 days and are typically purchased at close to asking price. Property taxes hover around $7,578 per year, and homeowners’ association fees are approximately $177. On average, homes here are $94 per square foot and typically list for around $170,000.